Building Permits Required for

  • New or Remodel Construction
  • Accessory Structures (storage building, carport, storm shelters, etc.)
  • New and remodel Signs
  • Plumbing, Electrical, and Mechanical work
  • Residential and Commercial Roofs
  • Swimming Pools
To submit Permit Forms use the following links.  Please fill in forms as completely as possible.  Plans, Drawings, or Spec Books may be mailed to 300 W Evergreen, Durant, OK  74701.  Attention Community Development.  Or Email  580-931-6610 for assistance.
 Residential Building Permit Application  for New Home, Residential Remodel/Add On, Residential Roofs,  Residential Swimming Pool, Residential Shop/Shed/Carport/Fence, or Storm Shelter. 
Commercial Building Permit Form for New Commercial Building, Commercial Remodel/Add On, Commercial Roofs, New/Remodel Sign, Commercial Accessory Structure/Storage/Fence.  

For .pdf print and fill out forms use the following.